29.3.06

..Love...

I was waiting for her.. but she came in... I dint ask her to.. still she did.. mayb she felt that I was lonely.. or maybe she herself was.. may be he didnt care for her any longer... whatever the reason.. she came in.. she held my hand.. longer than anyone else I remember ever held.. and so tight as if she was never gonna let go... she put her head on my shoulder...she needed me...I knew she did... she was afraid may b...and I was there....the way she looked at me... I shud have shown her the mirror...

.. and then... he came back... or rather she went to him... I wud have never realized that this was it... until I felt this pain... it was like a thousand sledgehammers beating down my heart... the problem is that she never felt it!!!

6 comments:

Vini said...

is jahan mein kisiko muqammal jahan nahin milta..
kahin zameen kahin aasman nahi milta..

Anonymous said...

so how many pegs up where u then:p

Anonymous said...

damn well written...

Anonymous said...

is this ur imagination ? or did this happen for real ?

Ritz said...

@ anonymous: what do ye think..

Anonymous said...

may be real :-)