5.4.07

Updates..

..more thn a yr of blogging... have come full circle - was on a Mirosoft project then, so I am now. btw.. the facility here is awesome.. pretty similar to, infact better than, Infy.

newez.. back in bbay for almost 3 weeks and after 9 months.. n nothings changed... this city just accepts me as its own. Infact only after a week did I realize abt the change in surroundings.. Waiting in a bus stop-it suddenly struck me tht this is no longer the dirty and crowded Behala Bypass, but the clean n plush Linking Road.

All the lost sleep at the End Terms and the Placements was regained in the 1st 2 weeks here, thru circumventing Dad's 'timetable' and too-busy-to-meet-up Friends.

BEST bus rides would always be the same, wont they. Took the 259 recently n down memory lane. Same old Indian Oil, n same old Bangur Nagar. Only in beween, the traffic clogged Malad Link Road near Lonkhandwala which had huge inchoate concrete strucures staring down its throat is now free flowing and is looked upon by expensive restaurants and lavish malls. India shining or not, Bombay is definitely iridescent.

And the 3rd term grades are out. My Joka grade ride has been a proper sine wave so far. Obtained a decent CG in Term1 only to be setback by all the Indian Social Structure and Behavioral Sciences Glob of Term2. Term 3 saw me claw it back a bit and I hope to end Term 4 at 90 degrees. Took me 1 yr of B Schooling to figure out tht Globing is not my cup of tea. HR n Mkting go out of the window. Fin is still goin strong, and Ops has suddenly made a special appearance.

Signing off
Ritz

No comments: