12.4.06

...when time just stopped....

Its 12th April 2006..12 am approx.. I am here.. at ESquare... watching Being Cyrus.. my cell rings... kinda irritated... pick up.. "hullo..".."abey tera no bol...Cal ka results aa gaya!!" thats Sushant for u..(btw.. hes been my lucky mascot thruout this IIM roller coaster!!)...I get up frm my seat..and hear a slight murmur of the crowd in the background.."abey saale"(im kinda thinkin shud I give it.. or shud I rush to the nearest Cyber.. Im like what the heck.. ) I give him my no. and DOB....

...and the next few seconds seem like forever... Im shivering here.. look at Bakli beside me.. hes smilin in tension himself!!a million thoughts goin thru my mind..Infact they were so many that I cant recollect any... U cud say that I went blank!! and ... Sush says.."o shit.. I opened the wrong link!!..wait a sec.."..I am like..U mite b my lucky mascot and all that.. but s@#$w u maan!!! (just kiddin dude..:-)).."okie.. DOB bol...tera no. yaad hain merko.."..and wait again!!!...

.. and then...after almost eternity...the voice speaks.."abey saale..(hes so cool abt it!!! dont u see.. my life depends on it!!!)..Congrats..u have been selected for PGDM and PGDCM!!!".. and I drop dead!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ritz,

Congrats man!!!!!....u've made it....it was abt time that ur talent found it's way to better application then being stifled down....

Happy for you man.....b in touch..

Tejas....

Gaurav Shah said...

Hey Ritesh buddy !!

Congrats (with a capital 'C')!!! you have made it man...great going...all the best for the remaining results (if u r awaiting something bigger...)...i knew u wud do this very soon...lagta hai mere wishes bhi kuch kaam aagaye... :) wish me luck tooo...
bye n BIT, take care n God Bless...

Ritz said...

@Tejas.. thanx dude...

@Gaurav..thanx dude... nothin bigger.. C it is..

Anonymous said...

Hey Ritz,

I always knew that you will make it!! Congrats and Have a rocking time at IIMC!!