26.4.06

my mind scribbles..

I am such a voracious writer.. just wrote my previous blog 15 mins back.. I feel I write so much.. but still I write less.. by writing too much.. I am just scared taht the quality wud go down.. but then, what the heck.. who am I writing for, why shud the quality matter.. I want to be a Steven Spielberg, who churns out a masterpiece each time he goes onscreen.. but then.. I am not.. I am a Ram Gopal Varma.. who is just so obsessed with making films.. that 1 out of every 5 films he makes is a blockbuster!

k.. talking abt Ram Gopal Varma.. I love one thing abt him..that is the way he conceives a charecter, builds it, loves it and then just kills it!! this is a norm in all his masterpieces.. I take so long to think abt a line.. abt that sentence that just fits so well...I build it, love it... and then at times when I have to kill it.. I just cant.. Letting go is easier said than done!! that is why I admire Howard Roark!! He and Gail Wynand are essentially 2 sides of the same coin.. they had similar childhoods.. think alike.. only that Wynand is not as strong.. he cant take the pain of people taking away what he loves.. so he just became one among them.. infact the worst of them..
Roark just let it be!!

1 comment:

Vini said...

its time to revisit the book I guess :)